2009年8月9日星期日

8.8.09
The day I am happy(because of 1u..)
these happy hour is really going rapid!

But also not the whole day i happy lah
Haiz.................
I really dunno how to telling my feeling,
Bt i think YoU will know it..

I KNOW WHEN I TELL YOU THE FACT,
YOU SURE QUARREL WITH ME...

but i really cannot Tahan only tell the fact!!
I just want you to change about,
"less chat with other guy"
"ppl buy something to you,hope u can reject it"
"what you chat with the guy,hope u can tell me automatic and the fact"
I know you change alrdy many!


9.8.09
I really very very miss you the whole day
without you like without my life
I hope you will send a message to me
I waiting n waiting,finally not a message
very Sad..

YoU want me this few day dunwant to find You
I can respect what you want..
But you really dunwant me to find you??
I really miss you so much

4 条评论: