2009年7月19日星期日

Jogging with my best friend

Actually,this morning i with my daddy go to jogging d,
But sleepover,sorry dad..

Then afternoon when i study i feel very bored,
So meet my friend 6pm go jogging,
first i meet is w.chuen,i sms he(want go jogging at 6pm?)
He reply me is(okay)
second i meet is chee keong(want go jogging at 6pm?)
He reply me is(I how to run?)
he can't run is because him leg injured le..very cham
I reply back(yahor...haha!then NVM ba..)
third i meet is seng lim...but he not reply my message!!=(

Until 6pm i go fetch w.chuen,2person go jogging only
we go the TAMAN METRO POLITAN
When arrive there
We say DAMN IT so many MALAY ppls
but NVM,we also can jogging..

Before jogging,we chat about the person of DEAD is MING FU
he really cham..only 30years old then gone alrdy..

THEN we start to jogging until cant run anymore
when we stop our head very hot and pain...
then i say if we 2person together faint down then how le?
he answer me say(then waiting to die lo)haha
very funny...Afterthat we start to chat about our future

I say if next time you have Girlfriend alrdy then we can come out together to jogging
and chat together lo
he say(yalor...tat feel is good and say if 2person jogging more sweet)
we also chat many other thing,
about go other country to play
and when wedding and many many..

Before back home,
we go to 7-11 buy HL chocolate milk and some of snack!
NEXT,we next week will jogging again..

1 条评论: